The goal of Animal Care Hospital is to improve the quality of life of our patients, clients, staff and families, and our community.
Our mission is to provide compassionate, comprehensive, competent veterinary care with emphasis on exceptional patient care and client service, all at a reasonable price.
To accomplish this mission we provide:
- A genuine concern for our patients' health and well being.
- A genuine concern for our clients' needs and time.
- A highly trained and professional staff.
- State-of-the-art equipment and technology.
- in comprehensive client service.
- in being flexible and responsive to clients regarding our services.
- in diagnosing a patient's illness before prescribing a treatment plan.
- in comprehensive and individually tailored patient medical service.
- in complete consistency regarding how we deliver our services.
- in progressive and adaptable medicine.
- in follow-up and continuity with our clients and their pet's health.
- in pain control and management.
- that old pets deserve a chance at wellness.
- that really sick pets deserve a chance to get well.
- that pets should be allowed to die with dignity.
- that we are a health care team with each member providing valuable services.
- in dedicated team members that will treat all pets like our own pets.